It’s that time of year -- AUDITIONS for the Summer 2015 season on Cape Cod! We’re auditioning all male voice parts throughout the weekend of Friday, March 13th in Boston, MA.
Here’s how to audition:
We would like everyone interested in auditioning for the group (near or far!) to kindly submit a brief 5-minute video to us (details below) by February 14, 2015. This video is merely a preliminary audition. If we think it would be beneficial for you to make the trip to Boston for the other portions of the audition process, we will let you know as soon as possible so you can plan the fun-filled weekend in advance.
Hyannis Sound Video Submission Guidelines
Try to keep the video around 5 minutes
- Intro: Tell us briefly about yourself
- Warm up and down starting on any major scale (syllable suggestion "ah" or "mah"). This will help us determine your range and voice part.
- Solo piece: Pick a song that you feel comfortable singing and feel best shows off your voice and/or you as person and performer.
- Record indoors in a quiet, controlled environment
- Make sure to test your camera's microphone level before recording. Listen back before sending it in.
- Have fun!
How to submit:
- After you have finished taping yourself, please upload your audition to YouTube. (Here's a YouTube support link on how to upload a video: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57924?hl=en). Once you have loaded the video, please set the privacy to Unlisted so that only those with whom the link has been shared may view the videos.
- When the upload is complete, please send the link to hyannissoundauditions@gmailcom
- We will reply to your e-mail to confirm your submission.
Questions? E-mail Andy Degan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks guys, we're looking forward to hearing you! Ayoom!